01 April, 2007


I have recently returned form, a twelve day trip to, Europe. This trip kept me and my classmates very busy; in these twelve days we went through seven countries (England, France, Beligum, Lexumburg, The Netherlands, Germany and Austria). My favorite part of the entire trip, is something I can not decide, I have two very amazing experiances. The first was my day in Normandy, France; the second is Bastone, Belgium. In Normandy we went to Point du Hoc, and the American Cementary. This was truealy amazing because it has been kept untuched, while there we had the opertunity to walk and climb throught the intacted and destroyed gun implacements/bunkers.


Bastone was amazining this was due to the weather, and the oppertunity of having Henri Mignon give us a five hour tour of Bastone. We went out to the foxholes of the 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment-Easy Company.




No comments:

Post a Comment